Join Us: Become a CME Member!
CME Manitoba Vice President Ron Koslowsky invites you to join Canada's leading trade and industry association.
Apply Now! Or call 204-949-1454
and speak directly to a CME representative.
CME aims to ensure that all current and future needs of our member companies are addressed through a range of both existing and new resources. As a network hub CME is a catalyst promoter and facilitator of these connections, making Manitoba the leading manufacturing and exporting location.
- CME’s cross-Canada network gives you access to resources and intelligence to help you be more competitive in domestic and international markets.
Productivity / Lean
- Lean, Leadership and additional training programs help your business to develop internal ‘Champions’, to retain your workforce, increase productivity, and improve competitiveness.
Events & Networking
- CME events encourage networking to help you develop partnerships, increase sales, interact with your future workforce and connect to all levels of Governments.
- Access Human Resource tools and intelligence to support your company, including assessing perspective employees, training, workplace accreditation, and retaining your current work force.
- National and international trade resources to assist in the growth of your business.
- Resources in technology and innovation help to develop new and improve existing products and services allowing you to be more competitive.
- Lean Consortia membership connects you with like-minded people, through the sharing of successes and best practices to help you improve your manufacturing competitiveness.
- Member discounts for a range of services.