CME Committees are intended to cultivate a sense of group responsibility for issues effecting manufacturers
Executive / Government Relations Committee
- Provides strategic direction and represents the board at meetings with government officials.
Business Development Committee
- Drives CME membership development and retention to grow the business network.
Trade & Logistics Committee
- Provides input into the strategic planning to support trade for Manitoba companies.
- Reviews tax competitiveness and implements recommendations to promote positive changes to support Manitoba companies.
Technology / Innovation Committee
- Addresses opportunities and resources related to the uptake of technology and the adoption of innovative solutions for manufacturers.
- Focused sustainable activities and developing policies for government and effective practices for business.
Human Resources Committee
- Looks to enhance the ability to recruit and retain the required skilled workforce including linkages with education.
Public Relations Committee
- Improve the “brand” of manufacturing and CME’s role in the community.
Health & Safety / WCB Committee
- Promotes safety and claims management and review of any legislative and regulatory efforts affecting employers.
To learn more about committee initiatives please contact CME at (204) 949-1454.