Manufacturers’ Executive Councils: don’t miss your chance for a seat at this table
Published by CME Manitoba on April 07, 2017
The Manufacturers’ Executive Councils (MECs) are exclusive groups of 8-10 business owners, CEOs and general managers; exclusively from non-competing CME manufacturer member companies. Members meet one half day per month in a facilitated forum to share ideas, learn from each other’s experiences and solve problems through peer-group mentoring. These unique forums increase profitability and competitiveness by drawing on the strengths of experienced, like-minded owners and CEOs.
The sessions are facilitated by Kevin Lusk (CME Advanced Manufacturing and Senior Executive Leadership Champion), an internationally-known senior executive coach, sounding board and
trouble-shooter on manufacturing issues and John Graham (CME Associate), a former executive with IBM with extensive industry experience in sales, marketing and operations.
This forum meets once per month (Sept-June) for 10 half days of in-depth, interactive sessions.
Participation is open to CME manufacturing members only and exclusive to those with full corporate enterprise accountability (CEOs, General Managers). Company revenues must be $3M or more.
Key benefits include problem sharing (group experiential problem solving and advice, key business issue resolution strategies and shared business and market intelligence); focus on key issues (leadership skills, bottom-line improvement tactics, marketing and sales enhancement, human resource issues and productivity); and peer support (alliances, networking with peers, cooperation among members and alignment with industry leaders).
- Align yourself with other manufacturing leaders who can help to sharpen your leadership and management skills, and coach your peers in the same way
- Challenge your management expertise through real-time business issue discussion, within your own organization and those of your peers
- Broaden your perspective and develop your critical thinking, communication and leadership skills
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of shared experiential learning without pausing your career
- Increase your skills and mindset to lead, while building new networks and business relationships
For more information, email email@example.com
Found in: Executive