Are you a buyer? Inventory manager? Does your job involve the supply chain?
Published by CME Manitoba on January 12, 2017
CME Manitoba is pleased to present the first workshop of our 2017 Excellence in LEAN & Productivity Speaker Series this coming January. Following a number of highly-regarded workshops in 2016, our first event of the new year is a two-day workshop aimed at helping participants learn proven methods for applying LEAN principles, engineering and processes to material and information flow processes while reducing the total cost of fulfillment.
The course includes a blend of case studies, videos, scenario selection break-outs as well as a LEAN supply chain simulation exercise.
Session leader Brad Bossence, Vice President, LeanCor Consulting, will teach participants the key factors needed to successfully implement and sustain an integrated End-to-End fulfillment stream that delivers the highest possible value to the customer at the lowest possible total cost.
With nearly 20 years of logistics experience, primarily in Japanese production systems, Brad brings significant depth and breadth of knowledge to supply chain advancement initiatives, corporate training programs and functional area improvements. Brad holds a B.Comm and MBA from the University of Windsor. His certifications include PHR, Six Sigma Green Belt and Principles of Operational Excellence and Assessment from Utah State’s Shingo Prize for Organizational Excellence.
Upon completion of this two-day workshop, participants will:
- have a better understanding LEAN Supply Chain Guiding Principles;
- understand the balance of inventory right sizing and working capital;
- comprehend SKU and Part Behavior & Planning for Every Part through a case study;
- understand the mechanics behind Supermarket Sizing: ABC for Flow;
- learn how to implement “Pull” and Kanban;
- understand better how Supplier Collaboration helps your organization; and
- learn End-to-End Fulfillment Stream Mapping Current and Future State through a case study
Supply chain professionals, senior leaders and executives, LEAN/CI practitioners, change agents, OPEX specialists and anyone interested in LEANing out their supply chain and accelerating their LEAN journey are all encouraged to attend.