Made Safe / Workplace Engineering Solutions Webinar
Published by CME Manitoba
February 15, 2018
Made Safe and Workplace Engineering Solutions have partnered together to help Made Safe members improve the safety of their equipment.
Join us for a webinar to learn how to identify and solve machine hazards at your workplace.
February 15, 2018 at 11:00am
Register today at www.goo.gl/ut926D
How can WESguard help you?
• Don’t get caught off-guard from a work order or injury. Establish your own priorities by documenting hazards and recommended safeguards for every machine.
• Meet regulatory requirements with an audit based on CSA Z432-16: Safeguarding of Machinery Standard
• Determine custom guarding solutions by performing built-in risk assessments for each machine.
• Save time and build collaboration with the project manager tool and add unlimited users.
• Report improvements to management through metrics on the dashboard
• Access data anywhere from your laptop, smartphone or tablet
• Get help with free consultation from machine safety experts
Watch the animated video at www.wesguard.ca/freetrial
Contact Workplace Engineering Solutions today for more information
Your complete solution to production safety and performance
firstname.lastname@example.org | 204-805-0960 | www.wesguard.ca/freetrial
Found in:Manufacturing Competitiveness